Monday, April 18, 2011

Counting #679-695

Sunshine in Oregon!

thrift store finds

a little girl that is growing into a real lady


finding a solution to our Lenten Lights candle dilemma for under $10

kids singing praise on Palm Sunday
how a child's enthusiasm purifies the more aged senses in worship

the joyful service of my friends towards one that is great with child
a tea in her honor
the smiles all around

watching the amazing story of a sold-out-surfer-girl on the big screen
how later our littlest reflected on the various fruits of the spirit she found reflected in the story

how my cold didn't turn very nasty until this morning, after a weekend of joyful obligations

my dear friend's gratitude list... she gets it! and it made me cry

tears of joy

that I can do all things through Him who strengthens me
how I don't need to analyze that
it just is what it is









No comments:

Post a Comment