Monday, July 12, 2010

25 New Blessings ( #67-101)

holy experience


sisters and brothers
moms and dads

wind and rain
big cabins

choir music
sharing dreams

praying with my daddy before we studied Thessalonians 2 together

talking with my dad about evangelism, Holy Spirit and other mysteries of God

the first look at my parents after a year apart

hugs and kisses
an old, furry cat
my mom baking cookies

silver hair
white beard against bronzed skin

the ability to stand straight and tall

the devoted love of a well-loved aunt

being related to the faithful
knowing and being inspired by those that "run with endurance..."

my mother's love

my mother-in-law and my dad sitting at the table, spurring each other on with their open Bibles between them


feeling so much love for these people I could burst

the sounds of two brothers playing a game of pool

hand cream and nail polish

being loved very well
my husbands embrace



"Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture.
And the sheep of His hand....."
Psalm 95:6-7









1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love it! I join with you in singing His praises :]

    I am thankful for 'who' He (and you) lets us be in your life... but reading this list makes me wish we were blood! Makes heaven seem even more wonderful, we'll all be together :}

    Carry on Dear One & I look forward to hearing all the wonderful, blessed tales of this time. Love & prayers to you & yours :)

    ReplyDelete